Putting up the wallpaper is not an easy task and you can’t deal with it with a one man army. You are supposed to follow all the steps carefully just like villa interior design companies in Dubai does to ensure that you don’t ruin the wallpaper as a single wrong move can completely ruin the look. As terrifying as that sounds, here are some tips to help you through the task:
- There are a hundred different types of wallpaper material to choose from and you should make sure that you choose the right one according to your house needs. For example if you are aiming for wallpaper for an area like kitchen or bathroom where moisture is found, use vinyl while for other parts, use non woven papers for a firmer look.
- Always remember to pack for uncertain situations which would mean that if you are an amateur or professional, mistakes are a part of the process for which you need to be prepared. Always round up your measurements and order extra wallpaper cause you will be glad when the company you ordered from runs out of your design but you do have it saved.
- Don’t forget to prep your wall first by rubbing and smoothing it out with sand paper and then using a wash cloth. This is a crucial step as the final results largely depend on it.
- Always mark out the seams and pattern which you will be aiming for in your wall. You cannot start and go in blindly because it would leave you with a horribly mismatched and disoriented pattern in the middle of your wall that would ruin all your efforts.
- If you start seeing bubbles in your wallpaper then don’t panic because it is normal in such cases.
- The bubble should go away itself as the wallpaper starts settling down slowly and easily the trapped air will be able to escape. But if this is not the case then you need to look after it.
- Usually when bubbles are not a huge problem you can simply poke a small hole in the wallpaper and let the air seep out. Flatten it later on with your hand and it shouldn’t be too noticeable.
Click for more info in this regard.